Business visas are issued for a variety of reasons, including meetings, conferences, seminars, contract negotiations, marketing, sales, purchase distribution of Nigerian goods, trade fairs, job interviews, training of Nigerians, emergency/relief work, crew members, staff of NGOs, staff of INGOs, researchers, and musical concerts. However, this visa is not permitted for the purposes of tourism, residency, or employment. To begin the application process, please click here. If you are interested in learning more about the application, please check out the Frequently Asked Questions section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT DOCUMENTS DOES THE APPLICATION NEED FROM ME?
The following documents will be asked of you when you are filling out your business visa application:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months with at least 2 blank visa pages for endorsement.
- Two (2) recent passport sized (35/40mm) photograph.
- Return ticket.
- Evidence of sufficient funds.
- Evidence of Hotel Reservation/host address in Nigeria.
If you are applying for the business visa on arrival, you will need the following:
- Passport Photo (colored)
- Introduction/Application Letter
- Copy of Passport Data Page
- Copy of Airline Return Ticket
- Invitation Letter from Host Company
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company